There have been several questions regarding customer
parking. Parking for the Tea Shop is as follows:
- 10 reserved customer spaces in the lot
behind the tea shop along the fence.
They are marked with "Parking Lisa's Tea"
painted on the ground for each space.
- 2 Handicap spaces also in the lot behind
the tea shop located under the
covered parking area.
- It is OK to use the Electric Vehicle spaces
even if you do not have an Electric
- Remaining parking is on the street in front
of the tea shop (Winchester Blvd), and up the
side street (El Caminito Avenue).
- Caution! Please be aware of the No Parking signs
in other lots surrounding the tea shop.
Specifically, do not park in the 7-Eleven
store and the lot right across El Caminito. These
have vehicle towing signs posted and are being